For those seeking support in developing or expanding organizational capacity, we offer technical assistance. We provide consultations that support program development and innovative strategy creation. Our diverse training staff has years of experience developing victim centered trafficking programs within community based organizations and governmental agencies and will work with you to tailor a plan that suits your specific goals.
Below are some examples of technical assistance that we can provide to support your organization’s growth:
- In person consultation work
- Conference call consultations
- Facilitation of stakeholder meetings
- Support of cross-sector collaborations and task force formation
- Policy review, revision, and writing
Call 510-251-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss technical assistance for your organization.